This information was among the important contents shared by Dinh Tien Dung, Politburo member and Secretary of the Party Committee of Hanoi, at a press conference on July 22 on solutions to prevent and control the epidemic in Hanoi in the coming time.
Politburo member Dinh Tien Dung asked the whole political system of the city to focus on epidemic prevention and control, identifying Covid-19 epidemic prevention and control as the number one priority task. The health and safety of people's lives comes first. It is necessary to determine to protect the capital from bad developments, protect the safety of central agencies, industrial parks, medical facilities, individuals, agencies, families, alleys, residential areas, villages and residential groups in the area.
He emphasised that Party secretaries and chairpersons of People's Committees at all levels must effectively, comprehensively and synchronously direct measures to prevent and control the Covid-19 epidemic, focusing on three key tasks.
The Secretary of the Party Committee of Hanoi suggested that all levels and branches continue to strictly control all routes into the city; strictly maintain the current 22 quarantine checkpoints and those established by the localities to ensure sufficient forces 24 hours a day, seven days a week; and control 100% of people and vehicles entering the city.
Accordingly, instead of the scenario of arranging 5,000 beds for the current treatment of F0, it is necessary to prepare a plan to arrange 10,000 beds, 20,000 beds, and, if needed, even increasing further.
Accompanying each scenario must ensure adequate preparation of facilities and people; have plans to reserve or mobilise correspondingly, so as not to be short of hospital beds, ventilators, medicines, doctors, and nurses.
* In order to create favourable conditions for vehicles to move into the capital and pass through the quarantine checkpoints as quickly as possible, the Hanoi Police Department has provided detailed instructions to the people.
Accordingly, when traveling by personal means, people need to prepare the following documents: citizen identification; documents: negative test for Covid-19 from within the 72 hours prior, certificate of vaccination, decision on the expiration of the quarantine period (if any); and fill in all information on the voluntary medical declaration form for people moving into Hanoi (download the form on the Hanoi Police Portal). Multiple people traveling in the same car can make their declarations on the same form.
For means of transport business, the Department of Transport has issued guidance on registration for issuance of vehicle identification cards, and types of vehicles that are registered for granting identification cards of priority vehicles operating on “green tracks”.
Procedures for granting the registration of identification for priority vehicles entering the “green tracks” are carried out online at http:// luongsinh.drvn.gov.vn, businesses log in and follow the instructions; after successful registration, drivers will print their own identification cards with a QRCode to stick on the car.
* From July 22, Hanoi residents can directly reflect on the situation of epidemic prevention and control in the city through hotlines, Zalo social network accounts or reception mailboxes.
The Department of Information and Communications receives complaints from the people through the following channels:
1. Web address: https://antoancovid.vn/phananhHN
2. Zalo account "Hanoi Department of Information and Communications" in the section "Reflecting Covid".
3. Hotlines: 0889.556.655 and 0889.557.755.
According to Nguyen Thanh Liem, Director of the Hanoi Department of Information and Communications, through the above channels, people can reflect on mistakes in epidemic prevention and control; the observance of epidemic prevention measures in the community; the risk of exposure to cases occurring in the community. Thereby, the city's authorities can be promptly handle all situations in the shortest time, minimising the risk of infection, and ensuring people's safety.
* From July 22, 2021, the Government Portal announced and operated an ONLINE HOTLINE to support people facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic in accordance with Resolution 68/NQ-CP of the Government and Decision 23/2021/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister.
Online hotline at: hotro.chinhphu.vn.
People facing difficulties, urgent problems and problems arising in the process of accessing and benefiting from support policies, can send their feedback and recommendations to the Government Portal in the following forms:
- Send email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message via the email section of the Government Information fanpage on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/thongtinchinhphu
- Fill in and send information according to the form at: hotro.chinhphu.vn.
Residents need to clearly state the content of the petition, phone number and address of residence.
The Government Portal encourages people to reflect and propose to help those who cannot make the above contact forms.